Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Some more

This is the kind of thing which I want to bring in my pictures, probably very similar, except I'll change my clothes everytime to try and match what I was wearing when I took the photos. I think I'll also change the camera and lens' I was using for the picture (such as 50mm and macro). This is just show my variety, which is what I really want to push with this, as I feel I don't really have a dedicated style or subject matter (unless you count birds and animals but I don't think I really want to go that way with this). Obviously it'll be edited down to just the one shutter, though maybe having lots for multiple stuff, though that probably would work because they're all pretty different pictures and that would suggest some continuity with the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment