Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Who do I think my target audience is? I guess it's anybody at the moment, I'm just looking for employment right now. Obviously I would prefer something to do with press but I don't really have a lot too show that has a photojournalism slant, only my student demo stuff and the few bits I have from my work experience. I'm not sure who I want to put my video to, I would probably have it as an opener to my website, when I make a professional one, so it would be just to show visitors to my website to show what different work I do. I think if I carried this on, I would obviously have to get permission for the song, I would also make it longer so it doesn't start so abruptly, and as my work develops, I would change the pictures to keep up with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment